Need information

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need information
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 06:05 am:

Bill Brunia: Please call me at 303-774-9246

Thanks, Dave Huson

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 09:36 am:

Dave,

Probably be better to put "Bill Brunia: Please call me" in your subject title.

But, since you just asked for information in general, I'll give you some. The firing order of a Model T is 1-2-4-3.

;O)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 11:01 am:

VanOoteghem: I might have expected a response like yours. Any one that thinks a T motor does not have any compression and will not help hold back going down hill will try a response like that. But since you think shutting of your gas when coming to a stop sign is silly I should not be surprised. I had already changed the heading before I read your silly reply.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 11:18 am:

Be nice boys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 01:56 pm:

Dave,

"Any one that thinks a T motor does not have any compression and will not help hold back going down hill will try a response like that. But since you think shutting of your gas when coming to a stop sign is silly I should not be surprised."

First: I don't think that any of that is true. If I ever seemed to give that as advice, then my words were not well chosen. I can't even remember when any of that was a topic. You really hold on to things don't you.

Second: I was actually trying to be helpful and meant no disrespect to you. Yes, I was being silly, thinking that would show you that my mood and advice was light hearted and not meant to be taken as an insult. Maybe you and I don't share the same sense of humor. Anyway, I've met you on several tours and read your helpful posts here and I have a good opinion of you. I regret that I have not left the same impression of myself in your mind. Please forgive me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration