OT - Vet's Parking, ++ HomeDepot/Lowe's discount

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Vet's Parking, ++ HomeDepot/Lowe's discount
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 01:12 am:

Saw this new Reserved Parking sign at "The Home Depot" tonight 26 Jan. 2016 (Veteran's discount info after the photo.)

10% discounts . . . you should expect to have a proper military ID and expect certain limitations on dollar values, online shopping and
more. But itís still a great deal!

The two links below show who is qualified. You can save up to $500.00 per year.
Check to see if both stores offer the up to $500.00 . . .

http://guardianofvalor.com/lowes-and-home-depot-military-and-veteran-discounts-explained/

http://themilitarywallet.com/home-depot-lowes-10-military-discount/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 09:38 am:

I guess it varies from store to store. My local HD stopped giving discounts to veterans a few years ago, and I haven't been back. I believe HD is losing a lot of business (not just mine) over that decision.

Lowe's gives me 10% off everything, every day, even if it's already marked down for some other reason. And the clerks usually thank me for my service. Where to spend my money is a no-brainer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 09:41 am:

I still get 10% at my Home Depot. Perhaps you should check again. Even a V.A. card will work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 09:58 am:

Like Larry, my VA card gets me 10% off every day on everything at both Home Depot and Lowe's. Not long ago we needed to replace our washer. After some on-line research I went to Lowe's. They had the make/model we wanted on sale. I got 10% off the sale price. The next best price I could find for the same unit was equal to Lowe's full price so I felt pretty good about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 09:58 am:

Not only does it vary from store to store, but also from "associate" to "associate"
from my experience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 12:26 pm:

No problems here at either store and as Mike said I always get a "Thank You"

I appreciate the parking spot but seldom use it wanting a remote one to prevent those pesky door dings

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration