Can it be found?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Can it be found?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

Anybody have in their stash a low cowl steel firewall? Working on a 23 runabout that is need of one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bennett on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 07:14 pm:

I have several. Give me a call (559) 967- zero one one two. I live in central Calif., but the shipping shouldn't be too terrible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 07:50 pm:

William - would you happen to have any low radiator shells? Or high radiator aprons? Preferably crusty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bennett on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

Hi Ron, I'll have to look through my stuff. I know I'm a little short on low radiator shells, but I might have a few left. It seems the ones I have don't have the lower apron, (strip), on them, but I'll take a look. As far as high radiator aprons go, again, I'll have to take a look. I might have a few. I know I have one new reproduction, but I'm not enthused about the quality and its a little "shelf worn". I'll check to see if I have any crusty originals in my bone pile. Call me tomorrow and I should have an answer for you!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 11:48 pm:

If the above does not work out, I believe I have 2-3 cowls
Just pm me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 11:51 pm:

Have low steel firewall out of a 22 roadster I changed to a fake 15

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration