Model T Times

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Times
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Lautenschlager on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 07:08 pm:

anyone else receive their January/February book without the registration form for the 2016 International Tour in Auburn, New York?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

I got one, but if you need one PM me and I'll scan mine and send it to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Koll on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 07:30 pm:

Larry, the registration was part of the flysheet so if you inadvertently threw that away you will have to get one another way. There are several,ways : get a copy from a friend, go to the website and download, wait until the next issue of the times. Seems like Tim's offer is the best option 😊. Look like it will be a great tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

I got my issue the other day. Nice article in it about Bob Richmon's PACO speedster.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 08:54 pm:

When are the model T times books supposed to come in the mail?? Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 08:55 pm:

Thanks Keith, I'm starting to feel famous! (:>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Lautenschlager on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 09:02 pm:

mine was missing! not to worry found on web site and printed it. was just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 07:31 pm:

Tim, per a previous post regarding Vintage Ford magazine delivery, these mags can arrive any given time, up to the postal carrier to decide when to put it in his bundle on a given day. It could literally sit in the post office for 3 days before it makes it to your house. Learned this from my wife's retired B-in-law mail carrier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / MN on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 08:58 am:

Tim, I have noticed there are different delivery standards in different parts of the country. As a 35 yr career rural letter carrier, I always treated second class (periodicals) and parcel post the same as first class mail meaning the day it comes into the office, that is the day it goes out for delivery. The only mail we as carriers were allowed to delay ONE day was 3rd class (or bulk) mail. The car guys on my route were lucky.....anything pertaining to cars and our hobby got priority delivery from me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 09:36 am:

I asked Dan to please post the registration form online. See here:

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/1620-Hey-Dan-K-need-to-post-the-Fin ger-Lakes-Tour-Registration-Form-Please!?p=5252#post5252

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 04:57 pm:

If you click on the link above you will find the registration form on the MTFCI site.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration