The Vintage Ford issues from 1985 to 1995

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: The Vintage Ford issues from 1985 to 1995
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

Does anyone have easy access to their old issues of The Vintage Ford, where they could look up something for me? During the above time period, probably closer to 1990 to narrow it down, the Australian reproduction RAJO heads were being produced and advertised in the back of The Vintage Ford. Both the 4 valve F head and the 8 valve heads were produced and advertised in the same time period. I am interested in what the original retail price was on the 4 valve F head as I have one and I am trying to determine its current value. Knowing what they sold for, originally, will help me establish a value. I know what I paid for it in 2001, but I have no idea what they originally retailed for. Thanks if you have these issues, and can help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 11:06 pm:

You can get the entire Vintage Ford collection with index from day one on CD from the club. I have them and it is easier to use than leafing through the original mags.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 01:23 am:

Thanks Eric. I have to determine a value very quickly and I don't know if I'll have time to order the CD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 07:44 am:

Terry if you send me an email I'll have Justin at the Museum research that for you on Friday. Unless you already found it!
Susan@mtfca.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 08:02 am:

What a great gesture!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

Here you go, from July August 89
Rajo Ad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

Thanks a lot, John. that is exactly what I was looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

Susan, Thanks for your offer to research, but the answer is posted above.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration