26-27 NH parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 26-27 NH parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Is anyone making the 26/27 choke & throttle plates? nh
I made the over sized / undersized shaft.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

Dean:

Put me down for a set of shafts.... over sized.

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 09:43 pm:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/6260.aspx

Are these them??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 10:03 pm:

Plates have been available for years, but not the oversize shafts. I've used brass nesting tubing as bushings, but they do wear, creating then same problem. Dean's product is a great solution to a stumbling carb condition.

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

I Think Vaporizer plates are for different sized shafts and different diameter than the 26/27 NH.
Heading to the shop to verify.
nh
Setup for reaming NH throttle body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

The vaporizer throttle plate appears to be identical to the NH throttle plate. But is different than the NH choke plate, The NH choke plate has a smaller shaft .185--9 dia. Throttle shafts are 1/4 inch .25
choke
pl
I want my throttle shaft to be .185 dia. in the air passage for better air flow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration