Drawings of Engine Block and Crankcase - Benson Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Drawings of Engine Block and Crankcase - Benson Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Stanley on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 10:53 pm:

All,

I am interested in obtaining copies of the engineering drawings for the block and crankcase in the 26-27 configuration, with the idea of making my own pan jig, etc.

I want to make certain I am asking for the correct drawing numbers, so that I get machining drawings for the block, and drawings for the crankcase that give the hole locations, and the relationship between holes in the crankcase arms and the main hole pattern/flange. I can start with factory no's. T400 & T1526. What should I ask for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

Nick I sent you a PM about the drawing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration