Brightwork

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Brightwork
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 08:08 am:

Today I picked up some more plating from the shop. This is the mascot for my Australian built wide body roadster.

This is the start of re-assembling the body after painting. I had te remake the windscreen mountings from scratch, as the originals had rusted out and had already been repaired. Five of the 8 acorn nuts were missing, so I had to make replacements. I need some help fitting the one piece windscreen and the pillars, so I have other things to go on with until then.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 08:28 am:

Allen, that is a nice little fellow ---he looks like he is smiling. Good luck with your project. Good looking chrome too. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

Joe, wash your mouth out!!!! {don't know how to add a smiley} My pet hate is chrome on a model T. All the plating is done in nickel.It looks a nicer yellow than the hard blue of chrome. It takes more upkeep, but does mellow with age.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Friday, January 29, 2016 - 08:51 pm:

So SORRY Mate!!! Didn't plan to bump your button Ha-Ha. Have a great day. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 03:07 am:

Allen,
I know you're from "down under" so I would expect an upside down picture, but sideways?????
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration