Swap meet Sunday!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Swap meet Sunday!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Just a reminder of the swap meet at the McDonald dealership on State Street Sunday!! Usually Model A and T stuff with other also! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 09:27 am:

Opps,I forgot Saginaw,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 11:46 am:

Donuts and coffee, priority one !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Thanks for the reminder-- my memory is good but kinda short!! See you Guys there. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 09:16 pm:

There's also one in Wichita next Friday and Saturday, for those of us farther south.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 01:05 pm:

Well i missed seeing Don Booth but we saw Jerry Van and a few locals.There was a couple of rebuilt Model A short blocks at what i thought was a good price,but little model T stuff.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 07:14 pm:

Bud, I circled that place along with Jim Derocher three times looking for you. I can't believe we didn't run into each other. I did talk to Jerry Van for a bit and that was neat. Not much there seems each year the T stuff gets a bit more scarce.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 01:10 pm:

Bud, Don & Jim,

Good talking with you guys!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration