Car-toon (Sketch)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Car-toon (Sketch)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 01:34 pm:

I ran across this today. I think it was to inspire some of our car club to get cars ready for the coming tour season. (40 years ago)

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

Shameless self promotion! LOL I like it! :-) Can the clubs use it for their news letters?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 02:51 pm:

Sure. I have done these for 50 some years free for our local car club. If you can get some use or fun out of it, be my guest.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 09:38 pm:

Great! Thank you. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

Richard thanks for sharing another one of your works of art with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:59 pm:

that's great Rich!
Reminds me of the cartoon I drew for the Model A club, showing a guy arriving at the Tour area with a spare engine on his trunk rack and other stuff tied to the roof & under the car. He says to the tour leader, "Well, you told me to bring plenty of spare parts!"
The original drawing is around here somewhere. . .
But mine were simple black & white line drawings, nothing as creative as yours!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration