OT - what are these non-Ford fenders?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - what are these non-Ford fenders?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 06:56 pm:

I am trying to identify these fenders for my Dad.
They look to be T-era, but obviously not Ford. They are NOS and have part numbers stenciled on them that appear to read 21740 and 21 41.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

could be star i had some one time.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 12:15 am:

Is there any chance they're Martin-Perry fenders?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 03:17 am:

Somebody somewhere would love to have such nice straight fenders for his car!
Look at the Chryslers in these eBad ads for something similar.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Other-4-door-/222009086241?forcerrptr=true&hash =item33b0c5d121:g:vxUAAOSw5IJWfHfV&item=222009086241

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Other-unknown-/121875398929?forcerrptr=true&has h=item1c60570111:g:EcoAAOSwL7VWkpOj&item=121875398929

Chrysler built many body styles for several years and different models with different engines and wheel sizes. Fenders will vary between years and models, but with some similarities. The bead going around these fenders is unusual.
Just an idea, I knew I had seen such a bead recently. And a Chrysler was what I saw it on.
Good luck!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration