At the boneyard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: At the boneyard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

Went to our christmas party yesterday. Weather was great 40 and sunnny. Had to take a couple of pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:23 pm:

Meal most ordered.....T Bone. What else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

Some guys have all the fun!

Love it, Paul. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 11:10 pm:

I'd like to get one of those to put in my T for halloween but none of my patients want to be the donor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 11:17 pm:

Just Johnny cash it, your patients won't miss one piece each

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 05:04 am:

Paul, For what Christmas? 2015 or 2016???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 07:04 am:

For 2015 we wait for the hall to be cheaper. This club has no dues.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration