TT Schematics

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: TT Schematics
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

I did some searching on here and the ol interwebs. I found a few threads with close answers. I even saved a thread from here date Feb. 2015 about TT cab dimensions.
Is there an actual schematic drawing of a closed TT cab?
We have one that has rust and is a little twisted that we are trying to put back together.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 02:44 pm:

This is the Parts List of Body Parts book photo of the cab, just is what Ford supplied to owners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 05:27 pm:

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 06:08 pm:

I noticed many years ago that the roof covering is listed as leather on that page. Has anyone ever seen leather used on the TT cabs? Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration