Gasket board on bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Gasket board on bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 08:36 pm:

For those interested

http://www.ebay.com/itm/sign-for-model-T-gaskets-/252269044915?hash=item3abc6824 b3:g:jW8AAOSwXshWqR51

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

Too bad all the hooks were removed !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 10:54 pm:

The same seller also has a original key board for sale. Both too pricey for me! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 10:11 am:

$45.00 shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Went for $177 + 45 for shipping. That is $222. Not a bad price if it is the real deal, even without hooks. IMHO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 03:19 pm:

Not a bad price. The hooks are nothing more than long #10 or #12 bolts with the heads cut off and mounted with 2 nuts. I would need to look at mine to know the exact size. Very simple to make.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

Donnie,

Thanks for the tip on the hooks. Will let you know when I receive it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration