Don Lang's Gasket Poster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Don Lang's Gasket Poster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter B. Szumowski on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

This is what Dave did with Don Lang's Gasket Poster, he glued it to the back of the cabinet second door, the first door is Plexiglas to see thru and keep inventory of his gasket supply. The second door cover shelves were he stores other items.
Wallygasket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 05:33 am:

Very Nice, I really like the rubber bands to help hold the gaskets in place. I'm going to steal that idea for mine! Many Thanks to Don Lang & Gang for providing these posters free of charge, it's a great way to organize your gaskets!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 08:38 am:

Free? That is very nice of Don / Lang's I was going to buy one. But now on next order I'll ask for one and buy gaskets just for the sake of displaying them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 11:47 am:

One of these days, when we are all dead and gone, these posters and the boards made from them will be a "collected treasure" Don is making new Model T history as we are watching. Thanks again to Don...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration