Rocky Mountain Brakes Contact

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Rocky Mountain Brakes Contact
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 02:57 am:

Any one have a an Email address for the Rocky Mountain Brake Company in CA ?... From Australia the time difference makes a phone call awkward for one of us. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 03:14 am:

Since the fellow who makes them has been reported to be in his 80's it's possible he's never been converted to computer use, so a regular letter may be the only alternative to a very early (or very late) phone call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 04:16 am:

Fair enough.. might be the reason I can't find a Web page...I did see a Fax number somewhere .. might be worth a try ....thanks for your input.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 04:16 am:

Tony,

No,Rocky Mountain Brake, has no web page or email. The only contact information, is his address and telephone number. Bud Williams, the owner, is about 85 year of age. So calling is faster, and mail service is, well mail service...
He is located in the Southern part of CA. which is Pacific Standard Time, in the USA. Hope that helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 05:19 am:

Thanks Keith... I'll work out a time and make the call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 10:48 am:

I believe Bud advertises in the Vintage Ford, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration