OT - Notice!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Notice!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Gall on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 12:39 pm:

Thank you for noticing this notice. Your noting it has been noted and it has been reported to the moderator.

(It's my birthday and I'm a little punchy. I didn't see my shadow so no more winter!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 12:40 pm:

:-) Happy Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

I noticed. I am also glad that others will notice that I noticed. Therefore I now feel noticed and appreciated and will not leave the forum in a tizzy,stompy,whiny a-- mood. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 12:47 pm:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Bill stare at this for a while. It'll help you take "punchy" to a new level.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

A bit of cabin fever maybe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

You have 16 T's in your post so it does not qualify as OT

To qualify for OT you should have said -

Xhank you for noxicing xhis noxice. Your noxing ix has been noxed and ix has been reporxed to xhe moderator.

(Ix's my birxhday and I'm a lixxle punchy. I didn'x see my shadow so no more winxer!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 09:47 pm:

Fred, I think you stared at Jay's posting too long. . . . :-)
BTW, Jay is saying, lookit at the screen; you will give me your model Ts. You will give me your Model Ts. . .
Bill, Happy B-Day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

I am already wobbly and dizzy and messed up as a football bat all the time. If I look at that swirly thing my head will get to wobbling and I will fall out of the chair.Sheesh,who ever comes up with those things must be a tough burd to be able to draw it and everything and not go nutty as a fruitcake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 01:13 am:

Happy Birthday Bill G!!!!!

How about some pictures of the '12 and '15?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 01:49 am:

Mack,
Who said they didn't go batty???
:-)
And I have an astigmatism, so you can image what it does for me--fortunately, since I only use one eye at a time, I can look out the other eye, and avoid it! Not having binocular vision has a few (very few) benefits! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration