Like Original Period Model T Speedsters? Try This Link.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Like Original Period Model T Speedsters? Try This Link.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 11:00 am:

for those who seldom visit the MTFCI Forum try this link.

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/16-Authentic-original-speedster-pic tures

If you like Period Model T Speedster's this thread is for you!

If you have a original period speedster photo to add by all means do.

No recent or modern stuff please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 03:28 pm:

I'll second the motion! It IS a great thread. Largely thanks to Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 05:22 pm:

Thanks Wayne!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 07:01 pm:

Here is a story about the " Golden Ford" of Niel Tuckett, the first speedster in the speedster Photos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odrIit-Gy2w

Just enjoy

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Far South Coast. NSW. OZ on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Yes, I love that page and visit often.
Thanks Jay.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 09:09 am:

New period speedster stuff is added to the thread weekly and I encourage others to add photos from the period if they have them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration