Old Photo - Starting Young

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Starting Young
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 11:08 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 11:26 am:

What T do you think is worth more today ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

That radiator shell says Chrysler or Whippet, not Ford !

Love the clown suit ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 12:43 pm:

Reduced the height of the image by 20%:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 01:26 pm:

it is worth more than the ford.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 01:28 pm:

Burger, Don't make fun of the guys suit it's the best he could afford!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 01:56 pm:

Sugar sand and cabbage palms. Must be Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

suit looks fine to me. but i only ware one to the kids weddings.ha ha .charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

Every time I see one of those little cars it reminds me of the one a friend gave to my son:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/414787.html?1389544474
(Bottom Photo)

He didn't become a restorer but he let his little Sister push him around in it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration