What are the differences in steering column brackets?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What are the differences in steering column brackets?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 11:55 am:

What are the differences in steering column brackets? I've seen some for sale that say 13-16 and some 17-25. I can't tell from the pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 01:03 pm:

So very many differences, depending on year and chassis/body style.

For easy i.d. of the '13-'15, the part number is in raised numerals on the underside, last year of that, the typical '15-'17 has number inset on the underside.

'17-'25 typical marking is on the topside of the bracket.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration