Old Photo - A Dog And His Boy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - A Dog And His Boy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 05:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Okay Woofy, you turn the steering wheel and I'll work the peddles. And don't go after the squirrels this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 10:56 am:

Do you notice the resemblance to John F. Kennedy?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 11:31 am:

Yes Norm, The little boy and JFK are both dead. :-)
Sorry couldn't resist!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 11:37 am:

Norm,

I don't recall JFK having floppy ears.

Jay,

I like your title, "A dog & his boy". Cute!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 12:26 pm:

Jerry, Everybody should remember Mr. Peabody. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 12:47 pm:

Jay,

Yup! Still a favorite of mine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 01:35 pm:

Speaking of dogs,anyone remember Whitefang and Blacktooth of Soupy Sales fame?? I can remember some of the stuff Soupy did was so funny i could hardly catch my breath!!!! Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration