Front bumpers 26 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Front bumpers 26 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

I recently purchased front and rear bumpers for my 26 coupe. The front brackets will not work due to the fact that I run Hassler shocks on the front. Has anybody ever run into this problem and how did you remedy it. Thanks, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

Looked at your profile photo, one of two things I could think of. Remove the front Hassler shocks or find a set of pancake style that the spring sits lower. The beehive style you have on now, the spring is a lot higher.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Mark's solutions are the only two that I know of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 05:29 pm:

Thanks guys, I've decided to pull the Hasslers and sell them. I like the looks of the bumpers more better. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

I have found that the front of my T (1921) really does not have that much bounce and only have them on the rear. LOL ! You will also need to turn the perches and make sure they are facing the correct direction.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration