Puyallup Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Puyallup Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 11:16 pm:

Who is planning to go to the Puyallup, Washington swap meet the 13th of February? If all goes according to plan I will be there Saturday (or maybe Friday if I can sneak in to get the good deals) with my brother from Tacoma. I'd like to catch up with the guys I know from the area, do a shake and howdy run and maybe catch a burger or something and a little BS session. Probably be a fairly short day, we are both too old to walk for hours and hours, hope to be there 8 - 9 and stay for till the mid afternoon.

I haven't been there for several years, neither has my garden tractor collector brother from Tacoma so we looking forward to going this year.

I will be bringing a few dollars along for the good deals on carbs or whatever else but won't have a space or be selling this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 11:41 pm:

Stan

I will be there as always early of course, trying to get the best good deals.

Like to catch up and actually meet you face to face. I will send you a pvt msg with my cell number.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 12:10 am:

Stan,

My new knee won't tolerate that much walking yet. I will have to take a rain check for this year.

Best Regards,

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 02:19 am:

That was the first swap meet I ever attended. I think it was in the early 1970's I went with my cousin who lived in Aberdeen, WA at that time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 09:14 am:

Although we've downsized our operation, Diane & I intend on coming - we'll be in the main Pavilion sharing a whole row of T parts with the Carbon Canyon Club bunch and Marty P. from the Tacoma Club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 01:28 pm:

By golly, I will try to get out there. Always find something that has to go home with me.

Keith T, you going?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 03:29 pm:

Erich-
Yvonne and I are hosting a dinner party on Saturday night, but maybe I could go if we make a very early day and a quick trip of it.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 04:21 pm:

Just tell your dinner guests that dinner will be late and they'll eat when you get back! :-)....Then move your personal gear to the dog house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 04:43 pm:

Here are a few things I am bringing to the swap meet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 04:51 pm:

As always, I am looking for Stromberg, Rayfield, Zenith, U & J and other Brass Carbs. Maybe some other stuff, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Dorey on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 12:10 am:

Hi Stan, not sure if you remember me. But we meet at Len's house about 3 yrs ago. I was with my brother Mike and friend Dave, we came over after the swap meet to see Len's tractor collection. Glad to hear you guys are going to be at the swap meet, will try to caught up to you guys there. I will stop by to see the gang in the main Pavilion too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Dorey on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 12:12 am:

Hi there Billy, will be checking out that trailer load too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 11:02 am:

I am looking for a rear seat pan/base that mates up with the 4 steel pillars (left and right), for my 1923 Touring project.
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 11:17 am:

I will be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 01:08 pm:

Paul is this what you're looking for? I'll be at the swapmeet if my wife doesn't decide to give birth that weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 01:57 pm:

Mike, couldn't you have planned that a little better?? You knew the Puyallup Swap Meet would be in mid February! =) =)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 02:06 pm:

mike that seat is for 22 back. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 02:09 pm:

oops about 1920 back charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 02:38 pm:

Mike, I can not see the top, but from what Charley is saying, that is not the pan that I need. Good luck and good timing with the baby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 07:02 pm:

Jill isn't Due until the 29th, but Babies do what they want, when they want!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 11:37 pm:

Stan,
I always take Jan to the Puyallup Swap Meet for Valentines Day. Then the next weekend (her Birthday) I take her to the High Performance Swap Meet at Puyallup.
See you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 11:43 pm:

Look forward to seeing you guys!! Floyd, you are a man after my own heart but braver than me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 12:58 pm:

I'll be there and looking forward to it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 01:57 pm:

I'll be there too, God will'n and the creek don't rise! I'll probably be back & forth between the swap meet buildings and the parking lot where I'm planning on having my '23 Touring on a trailer with a "FOR SALE" sign on it. Sure hate to sell it, but I'm one Model T over my storage limit!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:07 pm:

OK, Gonna ride up with Jim and see what has to come home with me......See who I see over there.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:13 pm:

Good news is the forecast is for 80% chance of rain, but at least its only gonna be 90% humidity, lol....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration