Old photo, More of Henry and friends "camping"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo, More of Henry and friends "camping"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 01:38 pm:

I love the look Edison is giving to Firestone's product in this image.

Ms Ford, Edison, and ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

Were might the second picture have been taken?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 02:32 pm:

Looks like they're really roughing it in their suits...lol. And can't even leave their work home can they? Nice pics Erich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 02:37 pm:

OH MAN! How many of us would like to have that chuck wagon?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Norton on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

https://www.thehenryford.org/research/vagabonds.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 08:27 pm:

Bill in this link there is a better picture of that Lincoln...

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/607140.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 08:38 pm:

Today's campers would have to get out the weed trimmers to get rid of all that annoying roughage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 08:45 pm:

Wearing a full suit was just the way it was done in the day!! My wife is from Scotland and her Dad was from Ireland - when we visited in the 70s her cousin (older generation) wore his full suit sans tie while doing all the work on his dairy farm!!! I grew up on a Iowa farm & my Dad & Uncle wore overals or genes with blue den shirts, but I remember my Grandfather wore his old suit into the 50s!!! Times & habits seem to change?!? John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 08:46 pm:

Thank you, Wes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration