Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Rice Lake, Wis.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Rice Lake, Wis.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 02:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Who keeps parking those dang Maxwells in front of the Nice Fords. If they don't cut it out I'm gonna take my jacks and go home.

;0(
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 08:36 pm:

Rich, the reason the Maxwell is on the end, is because all the Ford owners are in the hardware store buying bailing wire...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

rich! chev not maxwell.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

I haven't been in Rice lake since the late 50's. It didn't look that good then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 09:01 am:

Looking south on Main Street at the same location "today". The buildings on the right side of the street have survived but those on the left are gone.

At least they allow parallel parking on Main Street and some of their storefront survives.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Thanks Charlie. It looks like my Maxwell but the hood may be a little smaller.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 11:13 am:

Looks like a 490 Chev to me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration