Anyone on here from Vermont?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone on here from Vermont?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 07:32 pm:

Wondering if there is anyone on here from Vermont. I have a 26 Model T and would love to meet up with some other T owners in the area. I'm going to be doing some motor work and wonder if there is anyone locally with experience working on a T doing a valve job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

I live in Central NY-Schoharie County. Work in poestenkill which is a 20 mile drive to Vermont border. I did an amateur rebuild on a 26 motor so I have a little experience but nothing incredible. There's a guy who lives in either dorsey/or Salem VT who runs a mechanics shop and is a T guy but I don't think he's much of an internet guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Im in North Adams ma, 20 min from Bennington, looks like your pretty far up north. Hope we cross paths with model ts someday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

Hi Mike I am right over the hill here on Monkton Ridge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 02:30 am:

Hi, hope you guys from Vermont might be able to help out. About 20 years ago, I bought a 1937 Ford woodie that spent all of its early life in Vermont. It's dark blue and has the words "negus place" painted on both front doors. There is a 1959 Vermont inspection sticker on the left windshield. I would guess it was in Vermont until the early 1980's. It's an unrestored, original paint car, I'm hoping someone might happen to know something about it. Thanks, Kim Dobbins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 02:52 am:

Kim, A quick look on the Internet found Eve H Taylor living at the Negus Place, 81 Negus Rd,West Dover, VT. She's in the white pages and might be able to tell you more about the woodie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Schrage on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 09:02 am:

Hey Michael

Contact Bernie Sanders. I bet he has some experience with Model T's!! Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 06:22 pm:

Rick,

That's funny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 06:26 pm:

Ralph,

I sent you a private message.

Thanks everyone for your responses. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

The problem with Bernie is that his bands are too tight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Mike I have not received your pm. Give a call 45three four nine 1 eight

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

Hi Ralph,

I also sent you a few PMs over the years. Guess your profile is not set up to receive messages via the Forum.

Could not find your phone number in the phone book. Now that I have your # next time I'm visiting relatives on Silver Street I'll give you a call - maybe have a coffee and talk T's if you're available?

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

Dave thanks I will check that part of my Profile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Retterer on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

Are any of you guys with Model T Snowmobiles going to be in Bethel, VT at the end of the month for the vintage snowmobile get together?

I'm planning on going, but I'll probably have one of my new-fangeled 1970 Boa Ski's there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

I used to really be into the vintage sleds and went to that show a few years in a row. Haven't been the last few years but it is usually a very good time. Here is a video that I put together at the Bethel show a few years ago. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gt_oPOqNh4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Retterer on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

Thanks for posting the video link. In my part of Ohio you never see a Model T snowmobile, so I'm excited about going the show in Bethel. I may start a new thread to keep from hijacking this one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration