Old Photo - Model T Era - Street Vendor In Downtown Los Angeles California

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Street Vendor In Downtown Los Angeles California
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 09:44 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 10:55 am:

Neat photo, Peanut roaster? Could you please ask him to pull his cart back a couple of feet so we can look at the car that's parked behind him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 11:06 am:

It is an interesting collection of patterns and whiggets but he think he is on the wrong track. !o)

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

to heck with the car just an old 27. i like the thing that is what i am going to call it.i think he just had to much time on his hands. ha ha charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

I once saw something like that that was a travelling puppet show. The windows and doors on one side opened for the show while the puppeteer sat behind a wall in the center to work the puppets. It was much earlier than this photo, from before automobiles. I don't know if this is what this was, but it sure looks similar. It had been walked from small town to small town as a travelling show.
Then again, it could be a well decorated peanut roaster.
Neat photo. Thank you Jay!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration