Model T Home Movie...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Home Movie...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell R. on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 03:48 am:

I don't know if this has been posted before, it probably could have since I am the last guy to find stuff out.
If it has, then sorry for wasting your, if not , then I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U31vL8s-uE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 07:43 am:

Russell, Yes have seen it in the past but that is OK ---I really like it . Thanks for posting. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 08:10 am:

Great Video & Wonderful Tribute! Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 10:58 am:

I wouldn't mind a bit of Model T touring in eastern BC. In the summer, of course, not now. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 12:13 pm:

First time I've seen this movie. Beautifully done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 12:38 pm:

First time see it to nice but he is running out of trees

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 02:00 pm:

Great video. Nice scenery!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration