26 Tudor: Rusted rear body panel below rear window

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 26 Tudor: Rusted rear body panel below rear window
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rand Ward Payson, Ut. on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

The rear bottom center panel on my tudor has a bunch of rust pin holes on the bottom 6 inches of the panel. I have ordered a new panel to replace it with but I'm wondering what mess I'm getting into after I remove the nuts and bolts around the sides of the panel? Will the panel simply separate apart or will i need to coax it to remove it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 08:42 pm:

Hi Rand I've done a few of them not to hard to get out it is getting the new panel in you have to do some adjustments on it just take your time and don't get in a big hurry. mostly adjust the sides and drill new holes and the bottom lip you usually have to trim it before instillation good luck if you have any more questions let me know Doug Jenkins also we do have a model T club in Utah we love to have you as a member Happy T'en I think I have some pixs if you would like to see them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rand Ward Payson, Ut. on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 09:59 pm:

Doug, thanks for the response. Give me your email and phone # and I will communicate with you using those. (mostly Email). Mine is reward0212@gmail.com
801-362-7866. I would love to have someone to bounce questions off of. Is there anyone down my way in the club? How often do you meet?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration