ACCESSORY OF THE DAY INDEX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY INDEX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 11:41 am:

I used the Forum search engine to search for all the ACCESSORY OF THE DAY posts made on the site (570 posts to date) I was able to copy and paste the search engine results 50 at a time to a open office text file and saved it as an HTML file. I saved this file to my desktop and when I right click on the file and select "open with" and choose a web browser (I use Firefox) The whole list of 570 threads comes up an they can be clicked on to open the thread of your choice!

Since the entire list comes to 236kb I have to break it into two posts to post it here.

You can do this yourself with whatever threads you find on the forum you would like to have quick reference to without spending hours to find them.

For instance you could find and group all wire wheel threads in one clickable link file folder and you could share it like I just did here with others

Here's the results showing the first 250 threads posted under ACCESSORY OF THE DAY.

text/html
accessory index.html (127.8 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 11:57 am:

correction, the list came to 336kb making it to large to post as one file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 01:05 pm:

By the way, you need to click on the (accessory index.html) underscored link in the thread above to scroll through the list. You can bookmark this page to save the index to view whenever you like in the future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene sheldon on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 01:17 pm:

I would like information on an anvil to straighten model t pans, it was a ford tool and has script.i would like to know its value.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rolf Oehman on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Thank you Jay. You have put a lot of work in this. I really love the " Accessory of the day " posts. Very interesting and enjoyable. Rolf, Oslo Norway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 08:46 pm:

Rolf, Thanks for the feedback! I am glad to hear your enjoying the ACCESSORY OF THE DAY posts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Gene, Start A new thread with your question.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration