ACCESSORY OF THE DAY INDEX - The Second Half

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY INDEX - The Second Half
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 11:48 am:

uploaded the wrong file. duh

(Message edited by fordmodelt on February 08, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 11:54 am:

second try.

text/html
Index part 2.html (198.2 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

Jay,

Thank you so much for not only preserving the actual accessories, but documenting them for everyone to see and reference in the future. They seem somewhat cartoonish at times until you actually see a real picture of them.

You inspired me years ago to start collecting myself and I have at least one accessory that I believe hasn't been posted yet. I will double check. If you want, I can post it in the same format so that it comes up in future search results.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 08:42 pm:

Thank you Dan!! It's been a labor of love. I really felt this stuff needed to be out in digital land for all to reference. You can type the name of an accessory into the Google search engine and it will connect anybody in the World with the accessory of the day post if I have posted a thread about it on here.

If you post use all capital letters for the title like I do and your post will be grouped with mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 10:37 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 11:26 am:

O my goodness Jay, it looks like you put a lot of time into this.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

Ill start the bidding at 10k for the collection :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 01:03 pm:

While we all like the current forum format, it sure would be nice to have the ability to make "stickies" that stay at the top.

The constant churn makes it difficult to see every post.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration