Win High Transmission

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Win High Transmission
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

It says Win High Transmission Syracuse New York on it. Anyone have any info on these? A friend has one in his speedster. I've never heard of one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 02:02 pm:

Are you sure it doesn't say "Twin High"?

Respectfully submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 02:14 pm:

It could be - I have not seen it personally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 08:32 pm:

It sounds like it's the mirror image of a Ruckstell. Instead of straight through and low it has straight through and high. Is that correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 09:35 am:

Yes, that is the Twin High trans mounted version, later the company brought out a rear axle mounted 6 speed, called the Twin High Hi-Low.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 11:13 am:

This is the car version, and the owner verified that it indeed says "Twin High" on the case.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 06:16 pm:

Hey wait a minute!!!!
I've seen that shifter before
Kevin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331773015080?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Disclaimer: I have no connection to seller or poster, but do have a bit too much time on my hands!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

Quite a catch Kevin F!!!!!!!!
I do hope the person that needs it can get that thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

I wonder if there are any Twin Hi, Hi-Lo TT transmissions in captivity. If so, somebody might be looking for this. It would be a waste to use it for anything else...not a Rocky Mountain, Universal, Ruckstell, etc. It would require modification in order to work...and probably destroy the unique function of the device in the process.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 08:08 pm:

Wayne,
I too am getting a bit of cabin fever.
It was either post here or I was going to post on the "I'm done with the forum thread" :-)

By the way what do you call a pig taking karate lessons?
A pork chop!!!!
K

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 11:50 pm:

Kevin F,
Good one!
I do hope someone with a Twin High transmission reads this thread and gets that shifter before it times out. Over 45 years in this hobby and I have never seen one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration