Radiator Support Rods

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Radiator Support Rods
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 02:49 pm:

I am trying to identify some radiator support rods I have.
The first is 20 3/4" long with a 1" diameter head and 1/2-13 threads at the firewall end. Is this correct for a 1914?

The next is 22 1/2" long with a 5/8" diameter head and 5/16-24 threads at the firewall end.

The third is 29 3/8" long with a 5/8" diameter head and 5/16-24 threads at the firewall end.

The fourth is 19 5/8" long but no threads at the firewall end.

All rods appear to be the same diameter with the same threads at the radiator end.

Is the rod for a 26-27 Roadster 19 1/2" long?

Thanks for the help in identifying these. (I don't have the radiator on the 26 yet so I can't use it to measure the rod length.)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration