Ruckstell shift lock wear.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ruckstell shift lock wear.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

Take a look at the photo. Is the center portion worn or chipped? It's so smooth that it almost looks like it was made this way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

It is worn!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 09:47 pm:

That was my first thought. I'll order a new one. I want this one to operate reliably for a very long time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

That yoke is badly worn. I would replace both the yoke and the plunger. We make our plungers with a full width nose so they do not wear as quickly.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration