Anyone know what this non T spark and throttle quadrant is?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone know what this non T spark and throttle quadrant is?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 12:13 am:

Anyone know what this goes too? Everything is steel or forged except for the quadrant casting itself. That is brass or bronze. It's about a foot long for scale.

Thanks
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 01:11 am:

My money is on 490 Chevrolet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

You mean I have a Chebby part mixed with my Ford junk? Uh oh!

Thanks for letting me know. I have no idea what a Chevy 490 is, so off to Google to find out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

Layden B knows this stuff as well as anyone else I have ever met! That was one of about four vehicles I thought of. But I wasn't sure enough to post. I just hoped he would chime in.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration