John McGinnis

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: John McGinnis
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

My computer decided I didn't need my Model T mail box anymore so I lost all contact information on you. Please send me an email so I know where to send the disc info. Not so sure about this MacBookPro, Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 05:11 pm:

Hal, If you do not hear from John McG, give me a call or say so here. He is in the local T club I belong to and I probably have his information in my club file.
My phone: Nine 25-nine 80-6 nine 08

Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 05:32 pm:

Hal, I have his email address if you need it. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 05:53 pm:

Hal,

I don't have any information on Dave. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration