Part ID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Part ID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Black - Dallas on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 06:44 pm:

I tore my '27 Coupe project down 6 years ago, and have slept too many times since then. And of course I lost the photos. Trying now to get everything back organized. I can't remember what this part is. There were two of them. What is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dylan Thomas Wills on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

Rear spring clamp I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 07:10 pm:

Sure looks like the rear spring clamp to me. There should be two of them and they straddle the rear cross member on each side of the rear center spring bolt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Black - Dallas on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

Understood, thanks!! That was driving me nuts...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration