Old Photo - Keepin Um Busy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Keepin Um Busy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 10:04 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 10:56 am:

Earlier comments:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/584067.html?1446662201

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Whoops. After posting over 6,000 Old Photos on the forum here and at the MTFCI forum I guess I screw up once and a while and forget I have already posted a particular photo.
Thanks for pointing that out Erik!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11:19 am:

I typically have an easy time remembering if I've seen a photo before.

Sometimes the earlier posts contain vital information that are useful for the current thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11:27 am:

Erik, You my friend have a awesome photographic memory!!! I admire your ability. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

Jay,

Keep those picture coming!

You could post the same picture every day with a different title and I would think it was a new picture. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

Seth,

That's the great thing about getting older. There are so many new things to discover - again. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 05:00 pm:

Your right Henry.

I can hide my own Easter eggs and I meet new friends every day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 05:26 pm:

It reminds me of 55 years ago when Sid Babcock,Bill French,Gary Allen,and bud DeLong took a Axe and cut the body off Sid'd 1946 Nash!! Back then we had a lot of fun with striped down cars and doodle bugs!!!!!!!!!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

Great pictures. Please post more when you have time. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 10:07 pm:

Is this an early Nascar team at work?

Peter

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration