Tire dealers at Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Tire dealers at Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 05:59 pm:

Someone reported previously that some popular tire vendors weren't going to be at Chickasha. Does anyone know which tire dealers might be there, even if only to deliver pre-sold tires? I have read unfavorable reviews on Wallace Wade, so I am not interested in knowing about them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 06:07 pm:

I have been using Wallace Wade for many years, he is a nice man and his company does good things.

The only other tire company that goes to Chickasha is Coker tire.

You need to order in advance if you want to ensure they will bring what you are going to buy in the case of either of these vendors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 08:15 pm:

When I lived in the Dallas area I bought tires from Wallace Wade and never had any problems. As Royce said he is a nice man. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration