Footage/pics of my grandfather and I last memorial day in the 23 Runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Footage/pics of my grandfather and I last memorial day in the 23 Runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11:41 pm:

Been meaning to upload these for some time now. Footage and pictures of my grandfather and I cutting over to Lansinburg for the parade this past May. Those of you who read my post a week or so ago on his having trouble finding good places to drive may see one of those hairy spots I mentioned. Great day all in all and we had a lot of fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11:57 pm:

hmm can't seem to upload video, any idea how to do that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 04:25 am:

Two major ways to upload a video, one is youtube as a host. The other way is to make the video really small and place it in a .zip file and upload that. People wanting to see the video then have to download & unzip the file then play it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration