1924 Model T Top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1924 Model T Top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Roy on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:38 am:

Looking to replace the torn top on My 1924 Model T Roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:44 am:

I bought a 1924 Roadster top kit from Classtique a couple of years ago, was very pleased.

http://classtiqueupholstery.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Roy on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 09:20 am:

Do they not make one already done?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 09:24 am:

In my opinion, there is too much variation from one car to another to allow for manufacture of a kit that would not require any cutting or fitting.

You can contact Elizabeth at Class-It-Up and she will come to your location and install the kit for you if you want.

http://www.class-it-up.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 11:55 pm:

May I ask?
Steve, what are you going to do with your old top after you replace it?
I may be very interested in it.
I've a real crappy '24 roadster and a ripped up/worn out top would be just the ticket for my rusty/crappy little Ford.
If interested, my pm doesn't work with this computer but I could offer my email if need be.
Thank you. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration