Thanks Royce!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Thanks Royce!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Royce picked up and sent a tool to me. He drove to a place near his home, bought the piece with his own money and shipped it to me.

Thanks Royce and thanks MTFCA for the great forum that allows stuff like this to happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 04:15 pm:

Hey it was a fun place to visit - a real old school shop that deals in used aviation tools and new surplus machine shop items. I am glad to know that this business exists. I wish I had known they were there in my back yard 25 years ago!

So many businesses that used to deal in lathe and milling machine items have gone away. Dallas used to have 50 businesses like this - now most of them are gone, due to cheap offshore junk being sold mail order.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration