Is it OK if I share something I think is entertaining?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Is it OK if I share something I think is entertaining?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 09:58 pm:

I don't want to start a ruckus.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

Why, what year is it?

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

It is OT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

Herb, a lot of us here are borderline bonkers with cabin fever. I say put an OT on it and pull the trigger....how much trouble can you cause? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

"I don't want to start a ruckus."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah

:^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

Spit it out, dang it!! lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:21 pm:

Well I put one of these on here before and it got good reviews so ok go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdYkLGNrLq0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

You don't need twelve volts to start your Ruckus, but be sure you only pull up with the left hand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

Herb yes you do! Ha, so let's get ready to rumble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

Rock and Roll Herb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

Cabin fever be danged!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:35 pm:

Some of you guys need a different hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

Jack, we love this hobby, that's why we are here. But sometimes its nice just to have a little bit of fun...Read all about it, its in the book. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

If you've nothing to do,drop by my shop.There's more than 2-3 of us can handle.No TV or computers out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:48 pm:

That was very interesting Herb, thanks. :-) Since were on an OT, and will eventually get haters at some point, i post this. this young lady can be very weird, and I'm not sure how many people here follow football, but i think she nailed it..:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqkN3zezso

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 08:32 am:

John.
Yes she nailed it!
The link to her YouTube video has been posted on numerous conservative forums and it has always received positive comments.
It was the best part of the duperbowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:15 am:

I normally do not care for Lady Gaga BUT, in this case, she did a great job. As John and Fred said, she nailed it.

It is always interesting to watch to see which players/coaches put their hands over their hearts during the National anthem (Payton Manning - yes, Cam Newton - no). One of the Panther Captains was even trying to sing along. This small act has gained my respect for many football players.

My 2 cents here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:34 am:

Great performance by Lady GaGa and God bless our troops wherever they may be!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:36 am:

For cryin' out loud the video's been removed! Was it the National Anthem she sung?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:45 am:

Charlie,
It is the link posted by John Noonan that has the National Anthem on it.

And I agree She nailed it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:55 am:

She did very well. She has a good voice. She only yodeled a few times and added a few new notes, but much better than most have done in recent years.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 12:07 pm:

Herb I just tried your link and it said the video has been removed by the poster. What was it about? John, you're right..Lady Gaga nailed it. Gave me goose bumps. 'Bout time the anthem got the respect and performance it deserves, unlike what that low life Roseann did years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 12:13 pm:

I never paid much attention to her then one night my wife was watching that 50th. anniversary TV show for the Sound of Music and she did the Hills Are Alive song. I walked over to see who it was singing and was impressed with her voice. Later that week I watched Saturday Night Live and Miley Cyrus was on. No voice what so ever. She literally screamed her way through a song at the beginning of the show and I tuned out. There must be some great business managers out there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 12:26 pm:

Anybody remember when Robert Merril used to open (Yankees ?) ball games with it? Made your hair stand up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

https://www.facebook.com/hokiesports/videos/947844531928945/?fref=nf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 12:55 pm:

I want to replace the 6 volt battery in my 1922/w starter. I was thinking a 12 Volt solar panel. Any thoughts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 01:21 pm:

George. I think that is a great idea. You can use the solar panel to power a still that makes a flammable liquid to be used in a generator that will charge a 12 volt battery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 01:26 pm:

If'n youse aren't aware, Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett came out with the 'Cheek To Cheek" album in 2014. You can probably find videos or songs on YouTube. She does have a great voice but needs to get rid of the sideshow antics ... but I guess that's how you get famous nowadays.

Regards,
Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 05:03 pm:

Lady Gaga does have a good voice and can really do some singing--what's not well-known about her is that she is also a pretty good organist!
Yep, without the antics and outfits, she's a great performer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 01:11 am:

May I?
She could have sung it as intended.
Would've been fine.
She did not.
The only part of the stuperbowl that I saw.
Then became quite disinterested as usual.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration