1915 roadster-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1915 roadster-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 02:13 am:

Cool photo. I've never seen a windshield like that. Is this an export car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 02:49 am:

I have seen a few like that. More in old photos than survivors. They must have made quite a lot of them. They were an after-market item. Both the top and the bottom swing for ventilation. I think a few variations on an idea were made by a few different companies.
Thanks Herb and Erik.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 06:52 am:

Note it has the brass trim - 1915 and the horn button on top of the steering column.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 10:25 am:

That is an accessory Rain-Vision windshield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Rick is correct. Good work.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration