The Donald Gilmore Classic, Gilmore Musuem

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: The Donald Gilmore Classic, Gilmore Musuem
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 09:11 am:

Can we get some more information on this. The website doesn't mention camping facilities or anything about a tour. Also fails to mention how many days the tour event is. Any information would be appreciated. Thx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

Bizzump. I wanna know too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 06:46 pm:

I just had the month. I live close and am friends with Kalamzoo group working on it. When I hear more I'll pass it on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:55 pm:

It is going to be May 21 for the show with a tour of about 80-100 miles on May 20. FINALLY something for us guys who do not have a street rod!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:57 pm:

Oh, they do have electric camp sites on the grounds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 05:40 am:

Do you have to pre-register? Can a camp site be reserved? Thx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 09:48 am:

I think it's been 8 or 10 years since we were there but we dry camped and took our gen for power.The parking and swap meet looked a little like Blanchard and there might have been a few sites with full hook up? With the Red Barn's full with some great seldom seen car's it's a wonderfull weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not the Henry Ford or OCF but you will not be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration