No head gasket problem

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: No head gasket problem
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 08:26 pm:

I had time to mess with my T today. I need to investigate more before I think the worst and start typing. I had the #1 and 2 spark plug wires switched at the coil box. I put a battery on and checked today before I pulled the head. I had removed the coil box that day to put a radiator support rod in. I should have mentioned that in my head gasket thread but I didn't think I wired it wrong since it's pretty simple and I've done it plenty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

Great. Sometimes the fix is simple

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration