Some More Frolicking In The Snow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Some More Frolicking In The Snow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

The older i get the more i hate the cold, but when T's like this are involved you wouldn't have to twist my arm. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wJLbpjH_LI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 10:15 pm:

Frolicking in the snow?
Noonan - What happened to you?
Have you become one of those Wheaton girls?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

That wasn't very nice Fred, just trying to post something i thought some people here would enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

Now Fred, does John look like a frolicker to you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 07:23 am:

Thanks for posting. This was a very enjoyable video and I got to see many variations of the Model T snowmobile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 07:54 am:

Great video. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 07:56 am:

It is very unfortunate that this years meet had to be cancelled last week due to lack of snow. I hope that I can make it one of these years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 07:57 am:

Now that looks like fun! I wonder what DNR would say if I went buzzing down the snowmobile trails around here in one of those They would probably have a fit, but it is a "snowmobile".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Brintnall on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 09:37 pm:

Neat pictures, thanks. Allen Brintnall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 10:46 pm:

Kevin just put a snowmobile registration on the hood

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 12:11 am:

I AM IN AWE.
I truly had NO idea. Or else I'm far too sheltered.
That was one of the COOLEST videos I've ever seen!
Pun NOT intended.
My wife and I NEED to get out of Minnesota and see the Northeast. And I thought I wanted to see the steam railroads out in your part of the world. Oof.
I "harbor" a sweet T snowmobile in our building at our threshing showgrounds but you folks USE them!
Too cool.
Thank you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration