What have you done with a T Part 2

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What have you done with a T Part 2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 11:58 pm:

Martin Vowell and I were over at Derrick Pang's Today for further work. I'll fess up here right now. While trying to adjust the 4th rod I dropped a socket into the sump.Dang it. We yanked the Hogshead and got lucky and fished it out. Hmm, what's this copper ribbon stuff ? Mag spool decided to unravel all over a couple of magnets. Rats! Now we are in the process of yanking the engine,Derrick is lucky to have a spare Magring in remarkably excellent condition that we can use. Also an excellent for 4 dip pan we can switch. His neighbor is loaning use of a cherry picker and engine stand. So we have some good with the bad. That's life with a T.
The patient

The Supervisor for today,Martin Vowell

Our young Hero,Derrick Pang

Mart attching the chain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 05:03 am:

George, don't keep Martin so busy that he can't make those wonderful drawings that he has been doing!!! Good job on helping out a young "T NUT"!!!!:-):-):-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 03:16 am:

It's ok Dave, it's only a Saturday thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 04:03 am:

:-):-):-) Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration