Running board step plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Running board step plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

Can someone identify this aluminum step plate?

Step plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilbur Swearingin--Mt.Vernon,MO on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 05:01 pm:

Second question. How would you clean this

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 05:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 06:22 pm:

Likely accessory for any make, generic plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

I think it is a funny item. I do not want to scratch my running boards so lets drill 4 holes in them. I never could figure that out. I think a good invention would be to put magnetic tabs on them, my thoughts, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 08:26 pm:

I agree about bolting the step plates on a running board. But it looks like in the past there must have been a lot of demand for this product.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

Another reason why I'm considering powdercoating the running boards. Anyone have a review?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 09:36 am:

I likes dem for deir beauty! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 10:10 am:

Leather soles on a wet running board was the reason I suspect.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration