Williams foot accelerator. question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Williams foot accelerator. question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

I have a Williams foot accelerator I want to try and use on the speedster project. I only have a poor ad photo to try and figure out the linkage with. I have seen several of the pedals thru the years, but no linkage. Does anyone have an original complete setup to take a picture of or a better photo of the ad. Here is my copy of the ad. Thanks ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 10:48 am:

I may have found my own answer. I found a previous thread with some better photos of the linkage. I think I understand now how it works ... please disregard the question ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 11:21 am:

HI From Snowy & Cold In Iowa: Wow that is neat to see there were Williams's that were inventors as well as Hog Farmers? If anyone knows where I could find a Williams foot accelerator - let me know as that would be GREAT for our Speedster?? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 03:21 pm:

Donnie, What type of cable did you figure out goes between the foot accelerator and the spring assisted linkage?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration